– Royal Threaded Dead Centres are designed for use in CNC turning centres with live tailstocks. They are also great for precision grinding applications.
– Wrench flats and extraction nuts allow for easy removal from the spindle.
– These centres all have extended gauge lengths for increased tool clearance.
– Royal CNC Threaded Dead Centres are ground to an angle of 60 deg. and are guaranteed to +/- 0.00005″ TIR.
– Available in three styles:
– Low-profile extended point
– Low-profile extended point with carbide tip
– Full diameter extended point