– The Royal High Precision Quad Bearing Live Centre is an excellent choice for grinders, CNC turning centres, and manual lathes.
– The Royal High Precision Quad Bearing Live Centre is extremely accurate, with runout guaranteed to +/- 0.00005” TIR or better.
– Bearing life is significantly extended with the exclusive Royal Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded, long-life, spring-loaded seal that is resistant to abrasion, high temperatures, and virtually all metalworking fluids.
– This live centre model incorporates three precision angular-contact bearings that are secured to the rotating point with a locknut to form a rigid, preloaded assembly. This design is similar to a machine tool spindle cartridge and provides outstanding accuracy and rigidity.
– The point of the Royal High Precision Quad Bearing Live Centre extends into the centre’s body where it is supported by a needle roller bearing. This further increases rigidity, reduces point deflection, and dampens vibration.
– The low-profile head of the Royal High Precision Quad Bearing Live Centre offers exceptional tool clearance.
– Both the point and body of this live centre model are hardened and ground for strength and extended operating life.