The revolutionary Pitbull Clamp remains the lowest profile, highest holding force clamp in the industry today. High vertical and horizontal clamping forces are generated, considering the size of the Pitbull Clamps. It uses a standard cap screw and an oil resistant O-ring. The Pitbull Clamp is available in 5 sizes and several styles, a tool steel knife edge for aggressive stock removal, a tool steel blunt edge for general purpose, a brass version to help prevent marring the workpiece and a machinable version.
- Extremely low bite
- Positive down force
- High strength A2 Tool Steel virtually eliminates rip-out
- Simple, sturdy, high quality design and components
- Gain maximum tool access to your work
- Virtually eliminate lost work
- Great option with hydraulic cylinders