– Royal Bull Head Live Centres are designed for turning pipes, tubes, and parts with extra-large centres holes.
– Head diameters on Royal Bull Head Live Centres are 1/8″ larger than nominal size, enabling these centres to cover a wider range of workpieces and eliminating the need for customers to purchase the next larger size centre.
– Two matched angular contact bearings provide solid thrust and radial loads.
– Both the body and head are hardened and ground for strength and accuracy on all Royal Bull Head Live Centres.
– Accuracy of the Royal Bull Head Live Centre is very high, with runout guaranteed to +/- 0.00005″ TIR.