Titespot® Coolant Driven Angle Heads are:
- Indexable: Can machine at multiple radial positions with one head and one set-up
- Compact: Can machine in bores down to 5/8″16mm in diameter, and close to walls, floors and obstructions.
- Rigid: Do not depend on bearings for housing support. Bearing “play” is eliminated, accuracy improved
- Simple to install: Load directly from the tool changer. No cumbersome stop blocks required
- Efficient: Coolant flow through the head eliminates heat build-up and allows 100% duty cycle
- Modular: All angle head sizes are easily interchangeable with all shank styles